12.01.2011

Eazy Duz It: World AIDS Day

I love music. Especially rap. When Eazy-E died in 1995 when I was15, it completely floored me.
AIDS has always been a taboo subject in the rap world. And, to this day, it still is. That was the first time it really hit home. You would think a music genre heavily saturated with sexually explicit lyrics would address issues of safe sex much more often. But, alas, it does not.
I was inspired this World Aids Day and created my second ever franken polish. It is called Eazy Duz It...
It's a bleck jelly with red holographic glitter... I'll post pics of it on my nails once I use it in a mani...
It was inspired by and named for Eazy-E  I created it as a celebration of Eazy's life and in remembrance of the lives of everyone, famous or not, who succumb to this disease.
Stay safe.

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment