6.16.2012

Thug Life... THUG LIFE!

While the rich kids is driving Benz
I'm still trying to hold on to surviving friends...
Tupac Amaru Shakur
June 16, 1971 - September 13, 1996

Without going into too much detail, I just want to make it clear that I love rap music and I love 2Pac. May he rest in peace... Today would've been his 41st birthday, so in honor of my favorite Gemini, I decided to pay homage to him on my nails...

My camera does no justice to the Swarovski crystals

   

Africa on one thumb, a pistol on the other
His Thug Life tattoo is pretty much his most famous tattoo so what better phrase to use than that one?

I really love how it turned out. I am going to see Ab-Soul tomorrow and had planned on doing something different with my nails for that show but I am completely in love with this Thug Life design. I may just keep it until Pink Wednesday...
Happy Birthday, Pac...



Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment