4.05.2012

Pink Wednesday... Errr... Thursday...

Ok, so I painted my nails for Pink Wednesday on Tuesday night but I wasn't able to post yesterday because I was out late engaging in shenanigans with my sorority sisters so I'm posting them today...

Initially, I wanted to do a tribal design but then I got lazy so I just did this impromptu "V" design...



I couldn't capture how awesome the sparkle is of that pink glitter polish. I made it myself. It is from a nail polish collection I will be releasing in a few months called "The Divine Nine" for my soon to be nail polish line good nails gone B.A.D.... The name of it is Yeezy Taught Me and it was inspired by one of my nine favorite rappers, Kanye West...
Pretty in Pink

Ok, that's all for today. I am going to do this really awesome design tonight that I conceptualized on the back of an envelope just now (I'm at work) that has to do with my sorority. I can't wait to post it. We're all getting together tonight (again) for a coming out show...

Hooray for the neos!

Ok, I'll be back tomorrow to post my Sigma nails...

Until then...

Stay Classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment