4.19.2012

Sometimes You Have to Use What You've Got to Get What You Want...

I painted so many nails this past weekend that I had no time to do my own. Then I got an order on my etsy page and I do not paint my nails if I am going to be painting posters or frames or anything like that because splatter is inevitable and it will ruin my nail design. But today, I got tired of staring at my boringly plain nails so I used what I've got to get what I want... Or... Wanted...

What I got:

What I want(ed):

Tomorrow I will be heading to what is arguably the happiest place on earth... That's right... I'm going to Disneyland with my niece and nephew... I dont too much care for Mickey Mouse but I am trying to get into the spirit of this trip (because I really don't feel like going) so because I had just finished making this:

I used what I've got to accomplish these Minnie Mouse nails...


Overall, I feel meh about them. I don't like using paint on my nails. But it'll do until I get to my polish stash at home... I plan on using actual nail polish to make Eeyore nails. But until then, these will suffice...

Also, I'm gonna see if I can talk little sister #2 into letting me paint piglet on her nails...

Not gonna post from Disneyland but I will certainly post when we get back...

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.






P.S.
Oh! I announced the winners to my Lupe Fiasco ticket giveaway today on the LupEND blog. I'm so excited for the winners! Check them out here...

No comments:

Post a Comment