10.27.2012

What's Your Damage?

I just realized I never posted this! I'm slipping... Anyway, I'm posting it now. Better late than never, I guess. Lol...

I mentioned a few days ago that I started a cinema club and that the first event was to be held this past weekend. Well, it kicked off without a hitch and we had a great time. Check it:

The Originators


Us!

 
Hull Clean, the signature drink of the night.

The concession stand boasted nachos, hot dogs, candy and popcorn...

Someone stole a snickers before the party even started!

The table centerpiece, condiments and favors...

Little sis #1 to the far left as Heather Duke, homegirl extraordinaire in the middle as Heather Macnamara and little sis #2 as Veronica Sawyer to the far right...

The balloons I put outside to guide guests to the correct house...

Veronica, dinner!

I found this croquet set at Thrift Town for $5 and it just so happened to be 50% off of all blue tag items so I got it for $2.50!

SCORE!!!

I didnt really have time to do anyone's nails, so I'll just post a throwback pic of the Heathers nail art I did for my movie swag posts...

All in all, I had a great time while watching a great movie with great friends. I can't wait until next month when we will be watching none other than Killer Klowns from Outer Space!

CORN NUTS!!!

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment