11.20.2011

Movie Swag Week! Day 3...



5. Veronica Sawyer: Heathers (1989)
    She may have had questionable taste in friends (and men), but she had great taste in clothes.
 If you're going to engage in homicidal reindeer games with your boyfriend, you might as well do it in style. I'm sure her fashion forwardness made her the talk of the town amongst swatch dogs and diet coke heads alike.

 One of the things that stood out the most to me about this movie was that each of the girls wore one color and one color only. I decided to channel that in my nail design.
As you can see, I also channeled Martha Dumptruck...

 Teenage suicide: Don't do it.
 This is what I used:

Color Club-Almost Famous
Essie-Mesmerized
Essie-Yummy Forever
Ruby Kisses-Neon Green
I saw two shirts that I was contemplating on getting in honor of my adoration for the movie Heathers. But I couldn't decide which I was gonna get...
Ultimately, I decided on the one that says BIG FUN. I cannot wait to wear it...

Geat movie, great fashion...

Lady #4 tomorrow... Any guesses?

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment