11.17.2011

Transit Thursday...

Everyday I take BART to work.

The traffic in the Bay Area is definitely a nightmare so even though the train can be crowded at times, it's a lot less stressful than sitting through rush hour gridlock.

Most people who are not Bay Area natives are familiar with BART because of this...

Rest in Peace Oscar

But today I want to focus on the transportation... NOT the BART police.

I took these pictures today on my ride home...





And then I recreated some of the aspects of the train and the train station on my nails...
 Grrrr... The words on my pinky smeared when I applied the top coat...




This is what I used:
Good Nails Gone BAD franken-Beats for the Streets
Sally Hansen-Wet Cement
Sinful-Snow Me White
Sinful-Pull Over
Migi Nail Art Pens
Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment