11.24.2011

Movie Swag Week: Day 7...


1. Sue Ellen Crandell: Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead (1991)
A fashionista in her own rite, Sue El took the bull by the horns when Mrs. Sturak, the babysitter who had been terrorizing her siblings, unexpectedly met her maker.

In order to get the job of your dreams you have to sometimes embellish your resume and spruce up your wardrobe. Sue El knew this and was well prepared for the task at hand. 
She had the cut-and-sew skills to turn her mothers less than adequate clothes into a fashion forward selection of funky, yet fresh workplace attire. Not only did she transform herself into a 17-year-old fashion executive, but she spearheaded GAW's transition into a uniform manufacturing power house.

I've done this design before on my sister's nails but Sue El's earrings in the first pic made me think of this design so I decided to do it on my nails...



Sue El had some pretty fresh accessories. I think these nails fit nicely with her style...


And there you have it. The seven most swagged out female movie characters according to me. Who are your seven?

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment