11.22.2011

Movie Swag Week: Day 5...


3. Teri Griffith: Just one of the Guys (1985)
Suspecting that a coveted summer Journalism internship is out of her grasp unless she takes drastic action, Terri decides to enroll herself in a school across town posing as a boy to give herself a leg up on the competition.
Girl Terri                                 Boy Terri
Fresh to death whether she was dressed as a girl or a boy, Terri had males and females alike hoping to be the object of her affection.

Both boy Terri and girl Terri had a flawless wardrobe. No matter whom she stepped out of the house as, she was dressed to impress.

I used the two colors that represent the two different sexes. I did this design on my sister's nails.
Argyle always makes me think of high school for some reason. I don't know why. But that's why I chose argyle...
 This is what I used:
Pure Ice-Flirt Alert
Sinful-Savage
Good Nails Gone BAD (franken)-Diamond Heist
Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment