11.18.2011

Midnight Movie Madness: Breaking Dawn

Just got home from the movies. Sister #2 and I caught the 12:19am showing of Breaking Dawn.


Originally I had planned to do a Team Jacob theme on her nails, but she is addicted to Tumblr and couldn't pry herself away in time for me to do her nails. So I just did Team Edward on mine...
I love Edward... Of course I had to add some sparkle...
 Look at it razzle and dazzle. Just like Edward's skin...

I'm most proud of this nail. When I saw the cover to the book, I had to do it. I love chess!
This is what I used:
Sunset-Black
Pure Ice-Platinum
Essie-Forever Yummy
Kleancolor-Red Sparkle
Kleancolor-Jewelry Red
NYC-French White
Good Nails Gone BAD (franken)-Diamond Heist

Work is going to be hell tomorrow (today), seeing as how it's after 3am and I am still awake... Oh well... It was totally worth it. That movie was the bomb.com!

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment