9.26.2012

Food & Liquor II: The Great American Rap Album Pt. 1

First and foremost... Happy Blogaversary to me...
When I started this blog one year ago today, all I knew was that I wanted a blog about nail polish that in some way paid tribute to Lupe Fiasco. I decided on the name Food & Lacquer Too, which was a play on the title of his anticipated 4th album, Food & Liquor 2:

Well yesterday, that highly anticipated album was released and of course I had to commemorate this on my nails. Check it:
 I attempted to make the barcode flag on my pointer nail... I need better nail art brushes. (I just ordered some the other day on Amazon. Yippee!)...


I also write for The LUPEnd Blog. Over there, we participated in a "blackout" to celebrate the albums release. We wore all black because the album art is just black. No words. No pictures. All Black Everything.
Anyway, I am loving the album. And I can't wait until part two.

Check out the video for "Bitch Bad"... Trust me... It's not what you think...


And make sure to grab a copy of FL2... I got mine!

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment