9.19.2012

Sh*tting on you... Holy CRAP!

That title has absolutely nothing to do with anything... I just LOVE that Kanye West line. Lol!

Anyway, I'm back... Once again...

There really was no reason for my disappearance this time except that I'm just hella lazy and haven't been feeling like posting. I have been so lazy that I have painted several awesome designs and didn't even take pics. I'm a mess... But I still have a lot of pics to post...

Actually, I have been going HARD. I mean... WAY TOO HARD...  I have been to... *counting in my head*... 7 concerts, 2 Niner games, 49er fan day and countless other outside events... I've had sunburn and everything... And all this going to events stuff didn't even really start until May...

But enough about that... It's picture time! Check out the nails I've painted in the last few months:

Sunshine and blue skys on little sis #1. I made every color I used on these nails including the glitter polish... gngB coming soon!


Pink Wednesday and Wu Wednesday make for an awesome dual design...


These chains kept snagging on everything!


Little sis #1 again


Little sis #2




Another Pink Wednesday design...





Little sis #1 always wants some extra elaborate design that she saw somewhere...





Ombre on little sis #2




Little sis #2 is dripping swagu...


Old faithful (leopard) on little sis #1


I love my rings...


We also love stripes around here...


Tie dye is a favorite too... We're some black hippy's...


Kinda blurry but you get it... BAM!


Tribal on little sis #2...


We also love tribal around here...



Little sis #1 wanted red bottoms...


She loves abstract designs and Swarovski crystals...



Yet another Pink Wednesday... Dont trip off the bandage. If you frequent this blog you know I am always injuring myself in one way or another... Aren't my rings dope?!

I know these look like the fingers of a child, but they are not. They are my sorority sister's hands and she has bitten her nails down to nubs... Shameful...


Graduation nails for another sorority sister. So proud of her!


Tribal, once again...

I have done way more nails than you see here but I don't always take pictures. I really need to be more diligent about that. But yeah, there you have it... What I've been up to for the past few months...

I know I always say I'm back and I promise to be more regular with my postings but I know myself well enough to know that this may or may not happen so I will just say this:
See you when I see you...

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment