9.28.2012

Flo-Jo Friday


Since I'm trying to get back in the swing of things with posting on this blog on a somewhat regular basis, I've decided to start Flo-Jo Fridays again.

In my first Flo-Jo Friday post, I stated how Florence Delorez Griffith-Joyner is my personal nail icon so on the last Friday of each month, I will paint my nails in a style similar to something that she may have done to her nails. Check it:

I usually dont like designs where some of my nail is showing but I actually kind of like this...

I really wanted to start a book club but most people (at least most of the people I am around regularly) dont have time to read books like I do so I decided to start a cinema club instead. We'll be watching mostly cult classics and tomorrow is our premier event. We'll be watching Heathers...


To add a little spice to the event, my sisters and I will be dressing up like the Heathers...

 Of course I will be wearing red in honor of Big Red herself, Heather Chandler.

And to make a short story long, that is why my Flo-Jo Friday design is red. I saw a picture of this design and thought it would be perfect for this post as well as for my Heathers outfit...

Anyway, I will post pictures of the event and of my sisters' nails. It should prove to be a pretty awesome event...

                                                 Rest in peace, Florence and Kim...
Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment