9.20.2012

Pride: Part Too

So, months and months ago I posted part 1 of my SF Pride story and said I would be back to post the second half after attending the event. Well this is what I ended up doing that day instead of actually going to Pride:

 Yeah, my foot was out of commission. I had to lay in bed all day with it elevated... It was all bad... But I wore my rainbow tie-dye socks in order to support from home...

In other rainbow news...

My sister (little sis #2) turned 19 in May (which was actually before Pride, but I digress) so I decided to throw her a small, intimate surprise party... It was an up, up and away balloon theme and the color scheme was rainbow! Here is a little of what I did:

Rainbow balloon wreath...

 Rainbow beverages (including brown and white for the lush's who were in attendance. Lol)...

 Rainbow fruit kabobs. These went like hotcakes!

Mini rainbow cakes. Everyone loved these! They were pretty good if I do say so myself. My niece helped me with the sprinkles, hence, the mess...

And these are her birthday nails, complete with Swarovski crystals:

 She picked this design even though she had no idea about her party or the theme. I know my sister well...

She definitely enjoyed herself and was super surprised about it all. We had a great time...

My birthday is coming up in November and my party will be themed after The Big Lebowski. I cannot wait!

Stay classy...

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment