9.28.2012

Lupe Fiasco Thinks I'm Outstanding

That's right folks... Yesterday, Lupe Fiasco had his album release party in NYC where he presented his first ever Outstanding Fan Awards, tweeting the winners out as the party was happening. I was honored to receive the Front Row Award. Check it:
How cool is that?! I don't do it for the accolades... I do it for the ratchets. Just kidding!

After receiving this in the mail a few weeks ago, I never expected to get more recognition from Lu:

Yes... that is a platinum record. What an awesome dude... I'm forever grateful...

You can see the full list of winners over at my blogging home away from home, The LupEND Blog (which just so happened to win best fan site. We cleaned up yesterday!)...

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment