9.22.2012

I love the Dough... More than you know...


This pink, unassuming food truck holds the key to happiness...

So on May 12th, I went to a Booger Kids event with little sister #2 in San Jose... I did this to my nails as a tribute to one of my favorite Bay Area Streetwear brands:






I love this damn brand!

After we stood in a ridiculously long ass line in the equally ridiculous hot ass San Jose heat, we decided to make our way to the Dough Truck, which is also owned and operated by the Booger Kids camp... Why is it called the Dough Truck, you ask? Well... Check the menu:
Yep, you read it right. The burgers come on a bun comprised of two glaze donuts!

Now little sis number two and I had heard of these kinds of burgers before from the show The Boondocks but we thought this was all just a myth. A hilarious myth. So when we saw that this was actually being done, we were wary at first... I mean... What kind of obese ridiculousness is it to eat a donut burger?! But, after witnessing countless other people consuming them to their satisfaction, we let our inner Drizzy out and gave it a whirl:


YOLO!

I had the gobble gobble with animal tots while she opted for the wild west with the loaded tots... Check it:

The box it comes in... Look at the grease! Mmmmm...


Look at the amazingness that awaits when you open the box!

Close up on the animal tots...

Close up on the deliciousness that is the gobble gobble...

Holy moly, these burgers are DELICIOUS! I was afraid it would be gross or weird but it was neither of those. I went IN on that burger! I totally forgot to take a picture of my nails while eating it... I haven't made it out there to get another one yet but when I do, I will make sure my nails are fly so I can send a pic of my good ass burger and my fly ass nails to my favorite tumblr, burgers and nails...

If ever you are in San Jose, I suggest you check them out... Me and Mark Zuckerberg can't be wrong!
Mark Zuckerberg knows what's up!
Stay classy...

Peace... And much lacquer to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment