10.20.2011

Day 20: Water Marble

I've only done water marble once before and it turned out ok but it was a mess to clean up and kind of a nightmare to do. This is how it looked:

The water marble I did last year

I must admit that I was not looking forward to trying water marble again. But after reading some handy tips on one of my favorite blogs, I decided to try their method out. This is how it turned out:

It was pretty much a nightmare again. I can never get it right. The tips I got helped a lot. mainly the rubbing chapstick on my fingers for easy clean-up. That worked wonderfully. Still, I am never trying this again. Lol... I only did 3 nails before I jumped ship...

This is what I used:

Confetti-Belle of the Ball
Sinful-Fly Away
LA Girl-??? (name is rubbed off)
Sinful-24/7


Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment