10.06.2011

Day 6: Violet

Green is my favorite color for more reasons than I care to explain right now. But my second favorite color is purple...

When I think of purple I think of two things...

1)Prince
I had the pleasure of seeing him live this year... TWICE!

2) My cousin, Purple... That's right HIS name is Purple. I remember being about 7 when his mother and father got married, we all had to wear purple to the wedding. It was an actual requirement. His dad loves the color. He has a few more siblings with different hues of purple as their first or middle names (Amethyst and Violet)...

I love the color purple (the movie and the actual color) but I don't love what I did with it on my nails...

left hand<------> right hand
(these pictures really suck. Sorry)

I didnt really have a plan, I just kinda free-styled and I do not like how it turned out at all. Luckily, I only have to wear it for one day... It just wasn't motivated...

At any rate, I'll still tell you what I used (left to right):

Rimmel-Climax
Sally Hansen-DVD (on top of the climax)
Confetti-Belle of the Ball
Urban Decay-Meltdown
Kiss Nail Art-Purple Glitter
Seche Vite Top Coat

Lupe rocking out in front of the purple lights...

He's the coolest...

Black and white tomorrow...

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

-RHOyal

No comments:

Post a Comment