10.29.2011

My First Franken


Well, the first one in a bottle. I'm always mixing colors on foil to get an exact color for nail art but I never make enough to keep. This is the first one I've ever made in a bottle and I must say... I love it!

I call it Diamond Heist. This is 3 coats on my sisters nails...


I think it will be fantastic over a color polish...

Glittery polishes always look better when blurry.

I may add a little more glitter but all in all, I love the way it turned out. What do you think?

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, gorgeous!! What did you use to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used some holographic glitter with a translucent white. I LOVE it and I an't wait to make more. I'm trying to be like Lynnderella and make a living out of this! Lol...

    ReplyDelete