10.29.2011

Free at last, free at last... Thank God Almighty... I am free at last!

I mentioned a few days ago that I recently got my very first etsy order and it was a big one. I had to custom design 12 items in total. It was exciting for my first order to be such a big order but it was a lot of hard work. Well... I'm finished! After a week of painting my life away, I shipped my order off to the buyer in Ridgeland, Mississippi today. This is what she ordered...

Alpha Kappa Alpha: 4 frames and 1 mirror

Delta Sigma Theta: 4 frames and 1 mirror

Zeta Phi Beta: 2 frames

These are three of the four sororities in the Divine Nine collective of predominately black Greek-letter organizations. I am a member of the 4th and final sorority, Sigma Gamma Rho... She didnt order anything for my organization but I've done things for it in the past. Here is one of them...


I make a lot of sorority stuff but I can draw really well so I am not limited to just sorority gifts. Check out my etsy page. If you are a follower of this blog, I will give you a code for free shipping on your order!

Anyway, I hope she enjoys her order. Like I said before, it was hard work but I definitely enjoyed making them...

Now that I'm done with the order, I will get back to my daily posting on this blog.

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment