10.24.2011

Day 24: Inspired by a book

I must admit, this week I'm not as focused on my nails as I should be. I got my very first order on my etsy page and it's a huge one. In total, they ordered 12 custom items. So I've been painting like crazy but for the first time in a long time, it hasn't been my nails...


 Four of the 12 items I'm working on for my etsy order.

When I'm crafting, I don't paint my nails because I get paint all over my hands and it would ruin whatever design I might have on my nails at the time.
My hands are a mess

I did, however, manage to take out a moment to paint one nail for the sake of this challenge:



It was inspired by Dante's Inferno. I really like how it rhymes. It's a great book.

This is what I used:
 
 China Glaze-Orange Knockout
China Glaze-Rose Among Thorns
Claire's-Yellow Brick Road

Don't mind the paint all over the orange polish. One of my white polishes broke and spilled all over a bunch of my other polishes, including that one.

Ok,, back to painting. I'll show you a picture of everything once I'm done.

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment