10.19.2011

Gluttony: Polish Overload at CVS

After work today, I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things for dinner. On the way home, I had to take a detour to CVS. Initially, I was trying to stay focused but all that lacquer got the best of me and before I knew it, I had been in there for almost 30 minutes.

They had these long tubes of polish for $10 that seemed kinda cool. I'm not sure of the brand but I'm willing to try any polish if the price (and the color) is right.


These Orly minis were cute but $4 is a bit steep when i can get a whole regular sized bottle for $5 at Sally with my Beauty Club Card...


I loved this pack of Wet N Wild mini's. I think I may go back and grab a few for some future giveaways and stocking stuffers.


I ended up just getting these...


I only get paid once a month (thanks, State of California) so the rest will have to wait until I get paid.

I did this to my sisters nails...

This is what I used:

Milani-Hi Res
Milani-Cyberspace
Ulta II-Soft Focus

I love the way it turned out...

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment