10.07.2011

Day 7: Black & White

I really didn't feel like doing any elaborate patterns or anything so I just covered my black and white nails with some glitter polish...
The lighting doesn't do the sparkle justice.

This is what I used (left to right):

Wet N Wild-French White Creme
Wet N Wild-Black Creme
Wet N Wild-Kaleidoscope
Seche Vite Top Coat

It was such a big hit that my two younger sisters had me recreate it on their nails...
The lighting is a lot better for their hands. I love the way it sparkles.

This is what I used for their nails:


Sinful-Dream On
Wt N Wild-Kaleidoscope
American Apparel-Malibu Green
Seche Vite Top Coat

My 3-year-old niece even got in on the finger-painting action!

Metallic tomorrow.

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

-RHOyal

No comments:

Post a Comment