10.21.2011

Day 21: Inspired by a Color

Over the past year I have had several surgeries on my right breast due to reoccurring lumps. Thankfully, they've all been benign. As I sit and type this I'm in pain because I went to the doctor today to get stitches out from my latest surgery and he ended up using silver nitrate on the wound which was pretty excruciating.

Well seeing as how October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and being no stranger to medical conditions of the breast, I decided to use shades of pink for today's challenge...

I've mentioned before that I don't too much care for the color pink but it's for a good cause so I was game. This is what I came up with:
I like the tribal look a lot. With all the pink stripes underneath, it kind of looks like an Easter egg to me.

This is what I used:

Sally Hansen-Tourmaline Chrome
Milani-Tip Toe PinkSinful-24/7
Nina Ultra Pro-Punki Pink
Pure Ice-Flirt Alert
NOPI-Step 2 the Beat of my ♥

Until next time... Feel those boobies and think pink!

Mmmmm... Cupcakes...


Lupe and Pinky

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment