10.25.2011

Day 25: Inspired by Fashion *Throwback*

While I consider myself to be pretty fresh and fashionable, I wouldn't call myself a fashionista. I don't keep up with the latest trends. I just don't care... I do my own thing... And unless we're talking about Chiavari chairs or Balenciaga bags, labels mean nothing to me...

However, there is one label (other than the two previously mentioned) that if I could a) walk in heels and; b) afford it with my measly state worker wages, I would jump all over it.


That's right. Louboutin.

It's just something about those red bottoms that pull me in.

I did this a few months ago on my nails. It ended up looking really awesome. The only down side was trying to get the red out from under my nails when I was ready to change the polish.


RHOyal Fiasco: Part-time blogger. Full-time b*tch.

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm hella clumsy and cannot even begin to walk in heels and that they're hella expensive, I would snatch these bad boys up in a heart beat (the towel and the shoes).

These are definitely more my speed.

Thank God for Louboutin flats and sneakers...

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

1 comment: