10.18.2011

Hunger Pains: Yves Saint Laurent Holiday Nail Trio...

Gimme gimme gimme... I need.. I NEED!!!


I hate spending $8 on polish, let alone $45. But it just may have to be done. I've been going back and forth about buying some Chanel polish. At $35 a bottle, it just seems ridiculous to spend that on fingernail polish. Hell, I won't even buy any Lippmann just yet because I am not really feeling spending $18... But it looks like I'm gonna have to break down and do it... Ugh... I hate wasting money... But this is for a great cause; my nails! I work everyday. I should be able to buy something frivolous...

Aren't they beautiful?

I can't wait until payday. Nordstrom, here I come.

Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

3 comments:

  1. Beauties!!
    Gaah, that's just so annoying, the more polishes you get, the longer the wishlist keeps growing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are up for a swap sometime,let me know. A quick and easy way to get new polishes and still keep your wallet happy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even posted half of my wishlist yet and it keeps growing everyday. I should just put every polish ever made in every shade because that's really what I want. Lol...

    I am ABSOLUTELY down to swap sometime... I've never done it so I'm kinda not clear on the protocols and procedures though.

    ReplyDelete